How Do I Setup My System Settings
Completing this simple form is the first step to customizing Nediso to reflect your company. The details entered on this page are automatically added to system generated proposals, contracts, reports, and invoices. When updates to company details are needed, you can update these fields for all documents on this page.
- Any fields or items that are not applicable to your business may be left blank.
- The administrator(s) may return to this page at any time to make changes or additions to any field.
- Under Activity History, a record will be maintained of changes made to the System Settings.
To Change Nediso Settings:
- From Settings menu, click System Settings
- Under the General tab, enter your basic company information into the fields provided under Company Name and Address and Company Contact sections
- If you do not want to see Quick Tips throughout Nediso, uncheck the Show Quick Tips box
NOTE: Quick Tips provide explanations of different items throughout Nediso that may be viewed by simply clicking the question mark icons next to the item you want to know more about.
- Add a logo under Logo Image
- Click Add/Modify
- Click Choose File. A browser/finder window opens
- Locate and select image to be uploaded with the browser. When the image is selected the browser closes and the filename will be listed in the Add logo file window
- Click Save
- Add applicable account information under Finance
- Enter any details you wish to be printed on sales invoices in the Default customer message under Sales Invoice
- Enter applicable contract conditions to be included in proposals/contracts in the General conditions field under Offer
- Click Save to save all changes
IMPORTANT! Changes made to Sales Invoices and Proposals/Contracts will only effect future documents. Existing contracts and invoices will not be altered.
To Update Subscription / Payment details:
- From the Settings menu, click System Settings
- Click the Subscription Details tab. Here you can see your current Subscription and Payment details
- To change the billing cycle, select the desired period from the Payment Period drop-down menu
- To change the number of system users, replace the current number with new desired number in the Number of License field
- To update or change your credit card information, enter the new information in the fields provided